Association with Udaan
iLEAD also offers certain number of seats to the UDAAN initiative of Terapanth
Professional Forum (TPF) on the grounds of merit & means. The details of the
scheme as well as answers to the FAQ are given below.
1. What is the scheme all about?
Udaan is an education initiative of TPF, where up to 100% scholarship is provided
for higher education i.e. Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses to deserving
meritorious students from financially weak background, it is a cashless program.
2. Can TPF also help to get funding for other expenses too?
TPF can help in funding for other expenses in case to case basis.
3. What are the charges the student would have to bear?
Guaranteed Tuition Fees waive out is given apart from this Regn fees, Exam fees,
University fees, Uniform, books etc. has to be bear by the students.
4. What all charges are included in scholarship?
5. Would there be any restriction on the scholarship given to a number of children
of a particular family?
No such restriction is there.
6. Can a candidate who has scored the requisite marks in class X & XII, but
couldn’t continue his studies for financial reason and has a gap of one or two
years, apply for this scheme?
Yes can apply for scholarship but has to go by the admission rules of the
7. By when would the final list of selected candidates be published?
After the completion of whole process scholarship approval letter is issued.
8. What is the last date for submission of the forms?
30th June 2017, for 2017 session.
9. What are the documents required to be submitted for the scholarship program?
The candidate has to attach the following documents as given below:
- Age Proof
- Address Proof (of the parents if not available of the student)
- Parents Income Proof
- Migration Certificate
- Copies of all mark sheets starting from class 10 onwards
- Copies of all awards and achievements received by the student
- Copy of career test report (as conducted by TPF)
- 2 passport sized photo of the student
- 1 postcard sized family photograph
- 1 page Statement of Purpose (to be written in plain A4 page)
- Recommendation letters (from teacher/principal/professor) [this is optional
- Duly filled up and signed scholarship application of TPF (can be downloaded
from the site)