Please keep the following things in mind, which will be followed henceforth with the start of semester:
- All students have to maintain 75% attendance.( For non-payment of fine, 75% overall attendance is required.)
- From this Semester onwards, Students’ Class attendance should minimum 50% (Excluding Medical and non-Academic Credit Points) to be eligible for semester exam.
- Medical will be taken into consideration only in the cases of chicken pox, measles and accidental cases(subject to hospitalization)
- Non academic credit points will only be taken into consideration only when you have 50% class attendance.
- Students having attendance below 50% at the end of semester, will not be allowed to sit for university examination for that particular semester.
- All information regarding students will be available through website & physical notice-board only.