Executive Programme In Leadership & Management
Businesses across the globe are forced to address increasingly complex problems, adapt to rapid changes in technology, work across disciplines, produce more with limited resources and respond to almost continuous change through periodic reorganization and continuing innovation.
These demands have significantly increased the need for managers to think strategically and to work effectively in collaborative relationships - dyads, teams, and partnerships to realize their strategies.
The course aims to develop strategic thinking and implementation skills among managers who are already in or are going to be in general management roles. Thus, it aims to develop an appreciation of the concepts of corporate strategy. It also aims to develop an appreciation of the strategic issues facing an organization. Finally it also aims to develop leadership skills to steer successful strategy formulation and implementation.
This programme was earlier named as PLAM. It has been renamed as EPLM with the 6th batch.
- Prestigious certification from IIMC
- Face to face workshops with Case studies, content and business simulations at the IIMC Campus
- Renowned faculty from India & Abroad for online interactive lectures
- Recognized Certification from the foremost B School in the country
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Special inputs from International Faculty and accredited International Institute
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course
- Case studies and simulations
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Alumni membership of IIMC present globally – which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date
Schedule & Duration
Wednesday 6:45 PM to 9:45 PM
Module 1: Understanding Strategy
- Understanding Strategy
- Understanding Competition
- Industry Change and Shifting Advantage
Module 2: Understanding Organization – I
- Introduction and Motivating People
- Understanding Groups and Teams
Module 3: Understanding Financials
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Introduction to valuation
- Valuation of stocks and bonds
- Risk and return
- Cost of capital
- Making capital investment decision
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Planning & Control Systems
Module 4: Strategy and Competitive Advantage
- Competitive Advantage
- Competitive Positioning and Strategy
- Core Competence and Diversification
Module 5: Understanding Organization – II
- Organizations, their purpose and effectiveness
- The Organization and its Structure
- Organizational Design: Basic Concepts and Challenges
Module 6: International Management
- International Economic Environment
- International Investment and Strategy
- Strategy and Structure for Global Operations
Module 7: Strategic Leadership
- Strategy & Structure
- Organizing Around Opportunities
- Managing Strategic Change & Organizational Identity
Module 8: Managing Assets
Module 9: Skill Building for Strategy
- Power and Politics
- Organizational Change
- Creative Problem Solving
- Networking and Influencing
- Theory & Practical Inputs
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation
Assessment & Evaluation
- Assessments: Assignments
- Evaluation: Evaluation shall be conducted by the institute. There would be a comprehensive project to be submitted before the end of the programme. Four grades, namely, Excellent, Good, Average and Poor, would be awarded.Certification: IIMC shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. It will award the certificate of successful completion to participants who complete the programme successfully.
For Indian Students
|For International Students|
|Program Fee||Rs. 1,40,000/- + S.Tax|
|Registration Feee||Rs. 3,500/- + S.Tax|
|1st Campus Visit Fee ( 4 days)||Rs. 24,000/- + S.Tax|
|2nd Campus Visit Fee ( 3 days)||Rs. 18,000/- + S.Tax|
|Total Fee (Excluding Application Fees)||INR 1,85,500/-|
- Fees mentioned above are exclusive of Service Tax
- Service Tax (currently @ 15%) will be charged extra on these components
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the students
- All Fees are payable by student directly to HGEIL, unless otherwise specified
Application closer date : 25th July , 2016
Last date of 1st installment : 10th August , 2016
Technical Orientation and briefing : 8th August , 2016
Class start with Campus : 11th August 2016
|Installment||Date||Amount INR||Amount USD|
|I||10th Aug, 2016||INR 55,600/- + INR 3,500/- + S.Tax|
|II||10th Nov, 2016||INR 42,700/- + S.Tax|
|III||10th Jan, 2017||INR 41,700/- + S.Tax|
As the participants examine their own management objectives and leadership styles, they will discover why some of their methods aren’t working. This course aims to develop strategic thinking and implementation skills and helps to develop an appreciation of the concepts of corporate strategy. It enables the participant to appreciate the strategic issues facing their organization. It also develops leadership skills to steer successful strategy formulation and implementation.
- Communicate their leadership objectives with clarity and impact.
- Strengthen their power of influence and test new approaches for motivating others
- Use a “Self-Design” process to make lasting changes in their leadership style and behaviour.
Prof. Vidyananda Jha
Prof. Vidyananda Jha is Professor in Behavioural Scianeces at IIM Calcutta. He is a fellow from IIM Ahmedabad, MBA ( PGDRM ) from IRMA and has done his graduation from Patna University. He has been associated with National Dairy Development Board in the past. He has taught courses like Behavioural Sciences;Organisation Behaviour and Organisation Structure and Administration; Management of Change; Management of Creativity. His research interests include Empirical and non revivalist Indian theory of organisations; Organisational Change, Conception of Time in managing organisations, management of arts institutions and organisational policies towards older employees. He has had numerous publications in Indian and International journals over his career.
Prof. Biswatosh Saha
Prof. Biswatosh Saha is Associate Professor in StrategicManagement at IIM Calcutta. He holds Ph.D in management from IIM Calcutta and B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. His past associations include VGSOM, IIT Kharapur and XLRI. His area of interests in research include Institutional analysis, critical management studies, theories of practice, knowledge/technology and power. He has taught courses like Strategic Management, International Management, Managing Innovation. He has contributed to various Indian and International journals in his career.
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.