Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning is a platform to provide recognition of informal learning or learning through work to get equal acceptance as a formal level of education.
ILead is conducting PMKVY Skill training at the campus at 113J Matheswartola Road, Kolkata-700046 (Topsia More)
ILead has its own TOT centre in Furniture and fittings:
- Furniture and fittings: 1st TOT commencement date is 17th to 19th Nov.
- Power: Soon to commence.
- Domestic: Soon to commence
All are initial steps other in pipelines
Besides we have 16 more centres in West Bengal which will impart training on RPL, they are:
1. West Bengal- Mahishbathan, Kolkata
2. West Bengal- Buroshibtala, Kolkata
3. West Bengal- Qube, Rajarhat, Kolkata
4. West Bengal- Arham, Rajarhat, Kolkata
5. West Bengal- Loudon St, Kolkata
6. West Bengal- Uluberia, Howrah
7. West Bengal- Banipur, Howrah
8. West Bengal- Buniadpur, Dakshin Dinajpur
9. West Bengal- Kolkata & its surroundings
10. West Bengal- Mirik, Darjeeling
11. West Bengal- Kadhi
12. West Bengal- Lalbagh/ Behrampur, Murshidabad
13. West Bengal- Bhagwangola, Murshidabad
14. West Bengal- Nadia
15. West Bengal- South 24 Parganas
16. West Bengal- North 24 Parganas
Minimum eligibility criteria of the candidates is 5th class standard. There is no age bar. Anyone can participate with valid Adhaar Card.
Benefits in conducting RPL:
A Certificate will be issued from Govt. of India for recognition of the candidates those who have taken part in RPL.
This is to encourage & to add value in one’s career. People can achieve a better progress through this certification.
A reward amount Rs.500/- will be credited to their bank a/c immediately after 15 days from the date of conducting RPL program.
A monetary amount 500/- that would be given to successfully assessed candidates with valid Aadhaar card no. after the completion of the program; i.e. by 15 days from the date of program.
Under PMKVY, special focus is given to RPL by recognizing prior competencies of the assessed candidates and provides a certificate and monetary reward on successful completion of assessments.
Here at iLead, we are now arranging classes for three segments:
- RPL for Furniture and Fittings,
- RPL for Domestics.
- RPL for Power
Commencement of the program:
- RPL for Furniture/Carpentry : Daily from 3rd Dec, 2016(Saturday) onwards.
- RPL for Domestic : Soon to commence
This courses are FREE OF COST. The candidates will get a reward amount* Rs.500/-, which will be credited to the candidate bank account directly.
ILead has its own expert faculty for each skill sector. Mainly the unskilled people working in the labour market or who are jobless will get the full assistance of our faculty. This skill training will make people expert in the respective field.
1. Application to be filled up
2. Provide your Aadhaar Card and bank account details.
3. Be trained in accordance with qualification packs formulated by the Sector Skill Councils.
4. Towards the end of the course, you will be assessed by a Sector Skill Council approved agency.
5. 2 Photographs.
6. If you get through you will receive a skill card and government certification.