Bihar Skill Development Mission
Kushal Yuva Program
The Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) has launched a unique skill training programme by the name of "Kushal Yuva Program" which would enhance the Soft Skills of youth of 15-25 age group who have passed class 10th or class 12th, have dropped out of formal education and are looking for jobs. Soft Skills training would comprise of Life skills, Communications Skills (English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy which in turn would enhance their employability and act as a value add to the various domain specific training endeavours currently being implemented in Bihar.Salient features of Soft Skills Training programme
- The course curriculum for Kushal Yuva Program would include three components: Life skills, Communications Skills (English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy. The course duration covering all the three components would be 240 hours (Life Skills for 40 hours, Communication Skills for 80 hours and Basic computer literacy component would be covered in approx. 120 hours).
- E-Learning mode shall be used for training delivery.
- Assessment (post self-learning and mock tests) of Trainers (Oncet) followed by certification will be carried out to get quality trainers and maintain uniformity across centres. It would be prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the Oncet test and the cost for same shall be borne by the respective SDC operator. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
- Sequential mode of learning prohibiting any skipping of sessions.
- Central monitoring of step by step progress of each candidate through the web portal.
- Inbuilt / Integrated online Assessment & Certification process.
Class 10 or dropouts from formal education.
Successfully appeared candidates will get the placement assistance from our institution. iLEAD is there to help the needy candidates to get a job in their respective field.
KYP Course 1: English and Hindi Communication Skills (80 hrs.) This Course offers communication and language skills that include:
- Speaking, Listening, Understanding, Reading and Writing in English and Hindi.
- Vocabulary, Sentence construction, Grammar, Pronunciation, Quality of communication (Fluency, Emphasis, Pace, Clarity, etc.), Voice (Intonation, Pitch, Modulation, etc.).
- Non Verbal Communication.
KYP Course 2: IT Literacy Skills (120 hrs. Hindi and English Medium)
This Course offers Information Technology (IT) Awareness, Literacy, Functionality and Smart Use of following IT Tools:
- Operating System
- Word Processing
- Presentation Graphics
- Database Management System
- Personal Information Manager
KYP Course 3: Soft Skills and Life Skills for Workplace Readiness (40 hrs. Hindi and English Medium)
This Course offers Soft Skills and Life Skills required for:
- Being sensitive towards self, others and nature.
- Understanding and managing self for raising personal competence.
- Understanding others and maintaining sound interpersonal relations through responsible communication.
- Achieving an enriched personal, professional and social life.
This courses are FREE OF COST. The candidates will get a reward amount*, which will be credited to the candidate bank account directly.
*- Amount not disclosed yet.
Besides theoretical knowledge, Candidates will get the practical knowledge as well through which they can earn their livelihood. I-Lead is having an excellent infrastructure with well equipped labs. Theoretical knowledge will help them to understand the lab experiments.
I-Lead has its own expert faculty for each skill sector. Mainly the unskilled people working in the labour market or who are jobless will get the full assistance of our faculty.
This skill training will make people expert in the respective field.
1. Application to be filled up
2. Provide your Aadhaar Card and bank account details.
3. Be trained in accordance with qualification packs formulated by the Sector Skill Councils.
4. Towards the end of the course, you will be assessed by a Sector Skill Council approved agency.
5. 2 Photographs.
6. If you get through you will receive a skill card and government certification.