Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
There are two sectors for DDU-GKY. They are:
- Residential and Non-Residential Training.
- Minimum 3 months Course.
- Implemented under the supervision of the central and state Government.
- 70% assured placement.
- Post placement support.
- Food and transport support during training.
Anybody who has completed a little bit of schooling or unemployed youth or labour in fields are allowed to enroll their name.
Between 15 to 35 years old.
- They will get the remuneration directly into their bank account after the successful completion of the training.
- They will get the wage employment after the successful completion of their training.
- All the successful candidates will get government recognized skill certificate.
Successfully appeared candidates will get the placement assistance from our institution. iLEAD is there to help the needy candidates to get a job in their respective field.
Every effort is to be made that the trainees will get a job.
DDU-GKY aims to skill rural youth who are poor and provide them with jobs having regular monthly wages. It is a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission(NRLM).
NRLM (National Rural Livelihood Mission)
- Aajeevika-National Rural Livelihood Mission is a poverty alleviation project implemented by Ministry of Rural Development,Government of India in the year 2011. Thisprogramme has been initiated to improve the livelihood of a poor.
- This scheme is mainly for the rural people.
- The mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor, enabling them to increase household income and improved access to financial services.
Ajeevika Skills: Making Rural Poor Youth Employable
The Ajeevika Skill Development Programme (ASDP) is a sub-mission under NRLM. It has evolved out of the need to:
Cater to the occupational aspirations of the rural youth who are poor and to diversify incomes of the rural poor.
ASDP gives young people from poor communities an opportunity to upgrade their skills and enter the skilled work force in growing sectors of the economy.
Aims to target youth under the age group of 15-35 Years. A corpus of Rs 1500 Crore and is aimed at enhancing the employability of rural youth. Under this programme, disbursements would be made through a digital voucher directly into the students bank account as part of the government’s skill development initiative.
This courses are FREE OF COST. The candidates will get a reward amount* Rs.1500/-, which will be credited to the candidate bank account directly.
1. Application to be filled up
2. Provide your Aadhaar Card and bank account details.
3. Be trained in accordance with qualification packs formulated by the Sector Skill Councils.
4. Towards the end of the course, you will be assessed by a Sector Skill Council approved agency.
5. 2 Photographs.
6. If you get through you will receive a skill card and government certification.