International Diploma in Marketing Practice
An Opportunity to have a Global Career in Marketing:
iLEAD (Institute of Leadership Entrepreneurship and Development) and Cambridge Marketing College (CMC), UK are launching international certification program in International Diploma in Marketing Practice (Basic) in Eastern India for Students and Professionals who have ambitions to develop a Global career in Marketing.
You can also call or write to Dr. Papiya Banerji 9051319614/ email@example.com to learn more about the Program
Cambridge Marketing College, UK
- This particular qualification curriculum has been specially developed with the Indian perspective in mind while the course provides one with the most modern insight and practices prevailing in the global scenario.
- Highly application oriented courses which aim to develop the skills required for today’s marketers to become globally successful.
- Experienced Marketing Professionals enlisted as tutor by Cambridge Marketing College will deliver the sessions.
- Regularly updated course materials will be provided by Cambridge Marketing College, UK.
- Contemporary and relevant case studies based on the international scenario will be provided by Cambridge Marketing College, UK.
- Case study based highly interactive model will be followed to deliver the course.
- Evaluation will be done on the basis of examination/ assessment, live project and work performance by Cambridge Marketing College, UK.
Program Director: Dr. Papiya Banerji
Dr. Papiya Banerji has very rich experience in leading top management Institute of India. Throughout her career in Management teaching, training and research she remains an outstanding performer. An extremely powerful leader with a fine creative mind, she is able to transform any system.
Dr. Banerji, former Deputy Director of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management , Bangalore had joined the institute in it’s founding year and played a major role in shaping the institute since then. . She had been trusted to head the institute till she decided to start her own project. She has shown excellent leadership skills in managing the institute at a very critical stage. She was very instrumental in building the brand and was quite successful in engaging industry in different activities of the institute. Institute has seen reasonable growth in all areas under her leadership.
She was the member of Board of Studies, SIBM Bangalore during her tenure and had led all academic activities including designing courses, curriculum and academic administration. She was member of Academic Council, Symbiosis International University for the period 2009-2011.
She is a Doctorate in Applied Psychology from the University of Calcutta and started her career as Research Scholar, in the Dept. of Applied Psychology, Calcutta University. During this engagement she was involved in various research projects in a wide array of subjects relating to her specialization. Her current research interests include teamwork, managerial effectiveness and management teaching. The students she has taught over the years attest to her comprehensive understanding of the subjects and a strong passion for delivering concepts in a lucid and understandable manner. Her affable personality enables her to get along with one and all.
M-I: Essential Marketing Theory-I
M-II: Marketing Planning-I
M-III: Marketing Research –I
M-IV: Integrated Communication-I
Eligibility: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
- Monthly MCQ for assessing Self Study
- Case Evaluation
- Work Performance Evaluation
- At the end of the course, students are required to write an analysis of a real company. This allows the students to apply their learning to a real situation. The student may choose a company that they work for, one they have personal knowledge of or may be based on a case study. The analysis will be of 4-6 pages in length in table format (not an essay).
- Final Project Presentation & Viva
- End of module evaluation - An evaluation after each module. 90 Minutes to 120 minutes exam on 100 marks
- End of session evaluation – The final evaluation 90 Minutes to 120 minutes exam on 100 marks
- Download Application Form
- Email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Academic and Work Performance
- Interview date will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by the admission team
- Last date of application June 15, 2016
- Course will commence from June 18, 2016
- Past academic & work performance record