International Diploma in Digital Marketing
An Opportunity to develop a Global Career in Marketing:
iLEAD (Institute of Leadership Entrepreneurship and Development) and Cambridge Marketing College (CMC), UK has launched international certification program in Digital Marketing in Eastern India for Students and Professionals who have ambitions to develop a Global career in Marketing.
Download Program Brochure
Download Application Form
Alumni Feedback for Cambridge Marketing College
You can also call or write to Dr. Papiya Banerji email@example.com to learn more about the Program
Cambridge Marketing College, UK
- This particular qualification curriculum has been specially developed with the Indian perspective in mind while the course provides one with the most modern insight and practices prevailing in the global scenario.
- Highly application oriented courses which aim to develop the skills required for today’s marketers to become globally successful.
- Experienced Marketing Professionals enlisted as tutor by Cambridge Marketing College will deliver the sessions.
- Regularly updated course materials will be provided by Cambridge Marketing College, UK.
- Contemporary and relevant case studies based on the international scenario will be provided by Cambridge Marketing College, UK.
- Case study based highly interactive model will be followed to deliver the course.
- Evaluation will be done on the basis of examination/ assessment, live project and work performance by Cambridge Marketing College, UK.
Program Director: Dr. Papiya Banerji
M-I: Essential Marketing Theory
M-II: Marketing Planning
M-III: Strategies about Digital Marketing
M-IV: Research, Content, Digital Assets
M-V: Monitoring principles and tools
M-VI: Search Engine Marketing and Social marketing
M-VII: Online Advertising
M-VIII: Digital Channels
M-IX: Managing Digital Campaigns
Eligibility: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
- Monthly MCQ for assessing Self Study
- Case Evaluation
- Work Performance Evaluation
- At the end of the course, students are required to write an analysis of a real company. This allows the students to apply their learning to a real situation. The student may choose a company that they work for, one they have personal knowledge of or may be based on a case study. The analysis will be of 4-6 pages in length in table format (not an essay).
- Final Project Presentation & Viva
- End of module evaluation - An evaluation after each module. 90 Minutes to 120 minutes exam on 100 marks
- End of session evaluation – The final evaluation 90 Minutes to 120 minutes exam on 100 marks
To find out more Call or write to Dr. Papiya Banerji- 9051319614
- Download Application Form
- Email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Academic and Work Performance
- Interview date will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by the admission team
- Last date of application June 15, 2016
- Course will commence from June 18, 2016
- Past academic & work performance record