Executive Post Graduate Certificate In Strategic Management
The Executive Education Program in Strategic Management is conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function. Delivered through interactive distance learning, the program offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in Strategic Management.
The program would cover advanced concepts in classical areas and contemporary practices and emerging models applicable across manufacturing and service sectors.
The objective of the Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management (EPGCSM) is to impart key skills that are required to take decisions and actions regarding Strategic Planning, Strategy Implementation, Corporate Restructuring, Competitive Strategies, Mergers, Acquisitions and other forms of corporate expansion, Corporate Governance, and Competitive Intelligence in corporate and non-corporate entities, manufacturing and service enterprises, private and public units, and business ventures and public systems.
- Recognized certification
- IIMK is among the top 10 Indian B-schools & a pioneer in starting the program of this kind not only in India but in Asia-Pacific.
- Over 3000 working professionals have benefited so far from similar programs of IIMK - participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
- The most rigorous and quality online program in the country in management
- Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning as average experience of the participants in last few batches have been 8 years
- An in-campus module of one week in the beautiful and advanced IIMK Campus in Calicut, Kerala.
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected based on elaborate selection process including profile evaluation and interviews.
Thursdays 6.45 pm – 9.45 pm
Sundays 12:15 pm - 3:30 pm
*Class schedule mentioned is subject to change. EPGP office reserves the rights to change the schedule.
Duration: 1 Year
Working professionals with a minimum of 3 years work experience and holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Participants of the EPGCSM, on successful completion of the one year long programme, would be awarded the title ‘Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management’ by IIMK.
The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interviews through IOL platform.
Admission of successful eMEP participants to EPGCSM
Successful graduates of IIMK’s eMEP applying for EPGCSM are not required to undergo interview process. They may be selected based on their performances in eMEP and their application form.
- Strategic Management
- International Business I
- Strategy Implementation
- International Business II
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
- Strategy Analytics
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances
- Managing Change and Transformation
- Models & Frameworks of Strategic Analysis
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 1,35,000/-|
|Campus Fee||INR 40,000/-|
|Total Fee||INR 1,75,000/-|
* Service Tax payable extra .Prevailing Service Tax as per Govt. rules applicable at 15% on the Fee.
- Total Program Fees is inclusive of Books Materials and Examination Fees.
- All fees payable directly to Indian Institute of Management Khozikode.
- Service Tax to be charged extra if applicable.
- The fees do not include the expenses of travel and stay in Kozhikode for the compulsory modules conducted at the IIMK campus in Kozhikode for one week each during each term.
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, payable at Calicut. Please write your name at the back of the DD.
Last date of application: 20th Nov 2016
Date of Interview: 1st to 8th Dec 2016
First installment of fees (Last date): 24th Dec 2016
Orientation and Briefing: Post in Campus Module
In-campus Module: 26th Dec to 30th Dec 2016
24th Dec 2016
25th Feb 2017
The objective of the program is to impart key skills that are required to take decisions and actions regarding Strategic Planning, Strategy Implementation, Corporate Restructuring, Competitive Strategies, Mergers, Acquisitions and other forms of corporate expansion, Corporate Governance, and Competitive Intelligence in corporate and non-corporate entities, manufacturing and service enterprises, private and public units, and business ventures and public systems.
The IIMK faculty includes a blend of academic excellence and Top management industry experience. IIM K may also include guest faculties from other top B schools across India
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.