Executive Program In Business Management - International
As the world advances into the twenty – first century, managers face the challenge of increasing competition due to the globalization of business and economy. Salient changes witnessed are the deregulation and liberalization of economies, changing industry structures, mergers, acquisitions & alliance formations to sustain growth, privatization, technological advances, changes in the consumer preferences and life-style, and emergence of new forms of organization & management practices.Not only business organizations, but the managers themselves need to equip themselves with new skills and resources needed to manage such enterprises. These skills are needed for the managers to assume greater responsibilities through career advancement based on knowledge, skills and competence.
The Executive Programme in Business Management is designed to provide managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of business management.
- Premier & successful General Management Program from IIMC – India’s foremost business schoo
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A new team of program directors, each from a core business area, to build in more rigour & quality into the program
- Specially selected core faculty
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from IIMC
- Superior performance on the job
- Exclusive focus on imparting managerial skills
- Development of career
The EPBM International is designed to provide managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of business management.
- 12 months excluding campus, holidays and examinations.
- Fridays: 3.30 - 6.30 pm (IST)
- Saturdays: 3.30 - 6.30 pm (IST)
Classroom Component: This component forms the core of EPBM. Spread over 1 year it consists of 13 modules. Faculty from IIMC will take these modules.
Faculty Contact Component at UAE: This component is held two times in the year at Dubai.
Campus Component at Kolkata: This is held once at the IIMC campus at Kolkata
Who Should Attend
Middle Managers with minimum 5 years of experience, currently working in the Middle-East.
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of, depending on the subject, a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
An Entrance Test will be conducted to select eligible candidates to the programme. Candidates who qualify the above eligibility criteria will be considered for the Entrance Test. Final Selection will be made basis the candidates’ performance in the Entrance Test. No deviations to the laid out Eligibility Criteria (unless otherwise mentioned above) will be considered. For ready reference, download preparation material from -
Desired Proficiencies in the Candidate (in addition to the Eligibility Criteria) – Proficiency in English since it would be the medium of instruction.
- Basic numerical ability and mathematical skills – including Algebra (e.g. Equation of Straight Line), Basic Differential & Integral Calculus and Ability to Interpret Graphs.
- Ability to reason logically
- General awareness – including knowledge of Industry
Spread over one year, the program provides the participants with skills for leadership in the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum. Faculty from IIMC and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.The program curriculum focuses on equipping the participants:
- with an inside look at each main functional area, its purpose and role
- with the ability to understand the economic and regulatory trends
- learn various analytical tools and techniques that can give deeper insights in to business
- with the ability to take a big picture approach quintessential for senior managers.
The in-campus component is held at the end of the 1-year Program. This is a crucial component covering 5 days, which provides the participants an orientation towards case based learning. It is compulsory for all participants.
- Behaviourial Sciences
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Statistics and Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
Plus: Lectures on special topics
|For Internatioal Students|
|Application Fee||USD 100/- (in AED 367/-)|
|Program Fee||USD 8,500/- (in AED 31,200/-)|
|Campus Fee||INR 28,500/-|
|Faculty Contact Component||USD 500/- (in AED 1,835/-)|
- IIMC invests a lot to maintain high quality of program delivery. The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations and cases, certification and alumni membership for IIMC.
- Fee for Books and Cases is included in the total Fees.
- All fees except “Campus Fee” is to be paid online.
- Campus Fee is not included in the installment schedule below.
- Last Date of Application: 31-August-2015
- Last Date for Payment of 1st Installment: 28-September-2015
- Class Start Date: First week of October 2015
- FCC1: 2nd - 4th October, 2015
- Campus Component: January, 2016 (Tentative)
- FCC2: May, 2016 (Tentative)
To be informed
To be informed
The program was good.It provides a wonderful learning opportunity.It is upto each of the students to make best use of the opportunity. Some of the professors have been extremely good adn inspiring.However, there is some scope for improvment as lectures from some of the professors have not lived upto the expectations.
Hughes Network has been a wonderful platform which provides an opportunity to working professionals to sharpen their skills while continuing to cope up with the day-to-day job requirements.
Begumpet centre has been a “wonderful” facility providing the best possible support to all the students. You and your team have been very reliable whenever we needed help. The pleasant attitude(a smile on the face whenever we ask for help has been a trademark feature) of all the support staff and your ever dependable support are memorable.
Course & Batch: EPBM – Batch 13
Centre & Institute: Begumpet IIMC
Prof. Sudip Chaudhuri, Prof. Runa Sarkar & Prof. Preetam Basu from IIM Calcutta